Maxtreme runs and operates a modern colocation service in the outskirts of Los Angeles located in a "Cadillac of ISP's."
Traditional office space is no longer capable of providing the appropriate environment for today’s servers and storage equipment. They typically lack the power, cooling and security necessary. Moving your servers into a Maxtreme managed colocation will solve these problems and provide the level of comfort and security you seek. Below, you will find a more detailed look at colocation and the benefits it offers.
- Managed and monitored 24/7 by Maxtreme
- Fully redundant network and power systems guaranteeing a 99.99% system uptime.
- High speed 10G network backbone
- High speed SSD based hardware servers
- Modern VMWare Infrastructure for quick VM deployment.
- Offsite backup services for Maxtreme clients’ desktops and servers with same day restoration.
- Disaster Recovery services and offsite server replication services.
- Biometric palm scanners and key code access to keep unauthorized people from entering the facility.
- 24 hour Video Surveillance provides added security.
- VESDA and Pre-Action Dry Pipe systems help to protect your valuable equipment from fire.
- Colocation facilities are PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and SAS70 compliant.
- Secure, offsite environment for your servers and valuable information available to you 24x7x365, so in the event of a catastrophe your information will remain and your business will continue to operate.
With Maxtreme's hosted services you can safely and easily extend your business infrastructure beyond your office. No need to invest in additional employees and equipment. Just set it and forget it!